Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Name Game

I have never stated my kids’ names on here. I don’t know why really… I guess privacy. And to be perfectly honest, without getting into it too much, Pumpkin’s dad has a tendency to spy on me and try to use things against me, so I haven’t wanted to state his name at all. I guess it really wouldn’t be hard to figure out who I am by my pictures, but still!
Well, M and I are trying to figure out a girl name for this baby. We have a boy name picked, the one we would have used on Miss L if she were a boy. We are really struggling with a girl name though! I know we have a while to go, I am only 20 wks, but it would still be nice to have at least a concrete couple to pick from. We are still floundering.
There are names we like, but nothing we really love yet. And I am having a harder time because Miss L and Pumpkin have kind of unique names, so I feel this baby should also. So here you go, Miss L’s real name is Lyla. And Pumpkin is Kael. :)
M likes the name Lexie, and I don’t think it’s bad either, but it just doesn’t feel as unique as Miss L and Pumpkin’s names. I am a fan of Addison, Harper, and Regan, but he hasn’t felt the same. No name is out yet, but no name has really hit home. *sigh*
We decided the next step would be for each of us to come up with 5 names, throw them in a bucket and draw out 3. Those would be the 3 we have to choose from.
I like having 3 names to choose from, but since no names have seemed to be the one, it scares me to choose a name we don’t love! So please help. Give me some name ideas that are pretty and unique like my other kids’!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE both your kids names :) I'm not very creative at all but have you ever seen this blog? It's AWESOME for unique names. I love browsing it every once in a while.

    http://www.youcantcallitit.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have heard of that blog but I'm going to check it out right now!!!

      Delete