Thursday, August 30, 2012

Please Help

I have read a couple really, really sad stories in the last day. So sad that I have started bawling at work. I can't even write about them because I know they will make me cry again.

All I can say is that I am so blessed to have healthy children. I think its something we all take for granted most of the time, but we really should thank God every day for the miracles he has given us.

Please take the time to donate to this poor family that was not so fortunate to have a healthy baby. I'm going to warn you, its a little graphic, and you will need a box of Kleenex. Pray God takes this little guy's pain away, and brings comfort and peace to him and his family.

http://www.indiegogo.com/SAVEBABYEASTON?a=1155778

My thoughts and prayers are with you baby Easton. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment