Sunday, August 5, 2012

Different Kinds of Happiness

I am the youngest of 3 girls. Dee, Reece, then me. We all have different goals in life, and have all taken different paths.

Dee is the talkative, fun-loving sister. She lives in Las Vegas and works as a blogger for Style Me Pretty (I wish I had her blogging abilities!). She does not want to have kids ever, and if you knew her, you would know that was probably best. :) Her and her boyfriend J are always doing fun things and trying new stuff. They live a very free and random life.

Reece is the brainy sister. She is just starting her first her at Duke University to get her masters in... something financial that is way over my head. Her and her boyfriend plan on having 1 kid, someday. Its something they want to do, but no time soon. She is a very hard worker and is putting her career first.

Me, well, I have always wanted a family. I am the only married one, and the only one with kids. I went to college and, lets just say its not for everyone! I will probably never do very many random things, or make a lot of money, but I am perfectly happy at home raising a family.

Reece texted us a couple pictures from her school the other day, and they are amazing.

Chapel on campus

Dining hall

While Reece is taking these beautiful pictures and seeing these amazing things, I am at home taking pictures like this:

M was obviously taking up too much room

We like to eat with buckets on our heads

I'm not saying that one set of pictures are better then the other, but just that everyone's happiness is different. I am so extremely happy for both my sisters, but I wouldn't change my life for anything.

Is your happiness different then someone in your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment