Thursday, August 18, 2011

M's Dreams

My dreams haven't been that bad recently *knock on wood*, but M is having them. His are a little different then mine though. He keeps dreaming we are having a girl. He is so sure that it is true because of his dreams!

M wants a boy. Me, I don't really care. Pumpkin wants a girl! M wants a boy because he watched his sister go through her teenage years, and he is terrified of going through that with his own daughter. I don't really care because I would love to have a girl, but boys are so fun! And Pumpkin, well, I can't really tell you what reason is behind a 3-yr-old's decision on girl.

We have a little while until we can find out though, anywhere from 4-8 weeks. So until then, M can keep up his crazy dreams, and I can keep going back and forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment