Thursday, August 11, 2011

Constant Worry

I am living in a state of constant worry. Any cramp, soreness, sickness, anything, I worry about. Yesterday I was sitting on the couch with Pumpkin, and our lab jumped from the floor straight onto me, his paw landing right where Dr K finds the baby's heartbeat. He then pushed off of me and jumped back down. So now I am worried.

I know nothing probably happened, but what if it did? What if him landing on me did some kind of damage? I haven't spotted or anything, but I am still worried. I will probably worry until we go in for our next appt, which isn't for another couple weeks.

I hate living in constant worry. I hope that once we hit 12 wks I won't worry so much, but I probably will. I don't know what I would do if I lost this baby. Worrying isn't going to help anything either, but I just really can't help it.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to post to you some (hugs) and let you know that the amniotic fluid around your baby does the job to even out all "pressure" applied to your abdomen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I need that reassurance!

    ReplyDelete