Wednesday, June 25, 2014

RPSGT

I work nights as a sleep tech. Pretty much I stay up all night and monitor and watch people sleep to see if they have a sleep disorder... sleep apnea. If they do, I can put them on a mask and machine and increase pressures until I can clear obstructions in their sleep and they can then breath normally and achieve the different sleep stages they need to for healthy sleep.

I have been doing this for over 2 years now, and just finally bit the bullet and took the test to register last Friday. And I PASSED!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! I am so damn excited for having passed! This means I am now officially a registered polysomnographic tech, or RPSGT for short ;)

So sorry for my absence.... if you even missed me... but I have been cramming for my test! Since I no longer have to study, I will get back to my not-so-regular-regular posting!

H.S., RPSGT  <--- (see that? I can legally sign that behind my name now!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment