Friday, September 21, 2012

September 18

The day that M and I got married, 2 yrs ago. (Also the day Miss L turned 7 months! I don't know which is more exciting. :) )

M and I didn't do anything for our anniversary. I actually ended up having to work. A co-worker of mine asked me the night before if I would, and I totally spaced out our anniversary, so I told her yeah. M was pretty bummed and I felt so horrible. I'm hoping we can do something this weekend to make up for it, even if its just cuddling on the couch watching a movie.

I love thinking back on my wedding day though. I was so nervous and excited! Here are some of my favorite pics :)


Our wedding was so much fun. I wish we could do it all over again!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! Wishing you and your hubby many blessings and years of love, happiness and health!

    ReplyDelete